Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Br-What?


(I felt the picture was appropriate due to the fact that is a butterfly gummy in my hand and it is spring.)
The time has come.
My favorite season of the year- Spring.
The time of perfect weather (not too hot, not too cold) has finally arrived.
And boy, am I glad. Well. Almost.

For most people, spring this year is just another season. Not anything new. Not anything planned.
It's a little more different and complex for me, and other people of course.

First off: School.
Spring this year is bringing all sorts of new and impossible obstacles to the table.
My spring break is practically tarnished because of homework and stupid projects. (The culprits: AP English, AP History.)
I have to take advantage of all of my spare time and fill it up with studying because...
First week of May, I take my AP tests. AKA: the most nerve wrecking and basically life-defining week of my life.
And I have to take my second SAT. And of course that will not be anything fun nor exciting.

(Those are just the things academically related too...)

There is also Prom I have to semi-worry about.
I say semi, because my "perfect prom" is out of the question now. (I was hoping to have the perfect date this year since last year went terribly wrong, but then again, I never get what I want.)
PIECE OF ADVICE: Never feel sorry for ANYONE! Always be honest and straight up!
Any who.
(I got my prom shoes!)
I have get a dress still, and I am not looking forward to that since, well, I feel I am morbidly obese.
So I am pressuring myself to lose weight. A LOT of weight.
All sounds fun right?
Mhmm.

The only thing I am looking forward to this spring is:
Sleep.
Showering.
And cleaning my room.

I am jealous of the fact that many, many other people will be enjoying their spring break in having fun. Unlike me.
Hope everyone enjoys the season!!

3 comments:

  1. Even if not everything went like planned I wish you a wonderful spring. The butterfly gum is so cute
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodluck in your exams. my A level exams start around the same time as yours...i think. i'm not sure, we do use the metric system here.. haha
    i hate exams, and feeling of pressure but i love that they keep me busy. i love spring. unlike everyone else, i actually love the rain. i love revising when its raining outside, its so cozy.
    happy spring, you spring lover ;) x

    ReplyDelete